On Friday, October 31tst CCLR, in collaboration with the U.S. EPA Region 4, and the Florida Brownfields Association is holding a workshop in Orlando as part of the First Annual Southeast Brownfields Conference. With almost 200 people in attendance eager to hear about the regions brownfield redevelopment programs, CCLR is hosting a workshop aimed to help local governments, nonprofits, and community members learn how to manage redevelopment initiatives, and obtain funding for such projects. CLICK HERE to view the agenda.
- • U.S. Environmental Protection Agency | Barbara Alfano | Download Presentation
- • U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development | Alesia Scott-Ford | Download Presentation
- • U.S. Dept. of Agriculture | Bryan Zulko | Download Presentation
- • East Central Florida Regional Planning Council | Luis Nieves-Ruiz | Download Presentation
- • City of Knoxville | Anne Wallace | Download Presentation
Other Workshop Materials & Resources: