Brownfields 2015 is the premier conference and trade show focused on environmental revitalization and economic redevelopment. The upcoming event is the 16th National Brownfields Training Conference, which promises to attract thousands of stakeholders to the “windy city” for three days of training, networking and business development. Since 1995, the National Brownfields Training Conference has been the most important stop on the calendar of anyone working to create better communities through cleaning up and reusing brownfield properties. So mark your calendar for September 2-4, 2015.
- When: September 2-4, 2015
- Where: Hilton Chicago, 720 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60605
- For more information: www.brownfieldsconference.org
The conference includes:
- Dozens of educational sessions with expert speakers, and facilitators providing leading edge information to share, as well as interactive discussion sessions that provide knowledge through the power of crowd-sourced conversations and interactions.
- Unmatched networking and business development opportunities in the conference exhibit hall, and through industry designed events such as special redevelopment forums connecting brownfield site owners with investors and developers.
- Special events such as mobile workshops, walking tours, and other activities to see redevelopment at ground level in the Chicagoland area.
Who should attend?
- Local, state, and federal government leaders
- Federal and state contractors
- Real estate developers and investors
- Financial and insurance providers and risk management practitioners
- Economic development officials and community development organizations
- Construction and building firms
- Environmental and civil engineers, planners and public works officials
- Information technology professionals
- Academic institutions & students
Click HERE to download the brochure.