U.S. Transportation announced that $500 million will be made available for transportation projects across the country under a seventh round of the highly successful U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) competitive grant program. The grant program will focus on capital projects that generate economic development and improve access to reliable, safe and affordable transportation for disconnected both urban and rural, while emphasizing improved connection to employment, education, services and other opportunities, workforce development, or community revitalization.
- • Pre-Application Deadline: 11:59 E.D.T. | May 4, 2015
- • Final Application Deadline 11:59 E.D.T. | June 5, 2015
- • For more information on the 2015 TIGER 2015 Grant program, CLICK HERE
- • To apply, CLICK HERE
TIGER Webinar Series
For the 2015 TIGER round, the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) is offering a series of special topic webinars that delve into various aspects of the TIGER application process. These webinars are a great resource for anyone either considering applying to TIGER this year or actually preparing a TIGER application, as the webinars come from the funding source and share the expertise of USDOT to prospective applicants. To register, ClICK HERE
TIGER Summit and Info Session
A seminar for current and prospective TIGER grantees will feature panels and breakout sessions offering technical assistance to current and prospective TIGER grantees. Discussion of lessons learned, best practices, and next steps in applying for and implementing a TIGER grant.
- • When: Thursday April 16, 2015 - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- • Where: West Building Atrium, USDOT Headquarters; 1200 New Jersey Ave SE Washington, DC 20590 (Navy Yard Metro Station)
- • RSVP: There is no Registration fee for this Summit, but advance registration is required. To attend, please register HERE
- • Registration will be open until 5:00 PM on Friday, April 10, 2015