On April 29th, CCLR held an EPA Grant Technical Assistance Workshop at the Big Bend Community College, in Moses Lake, Washington. Attendees representing the Washington's local government agencies gained valuable insight into various tips and tricks in applying for Brownfield redevelopment grants.
Click HERE to view the workshop materials and agenda.
- - Introduction | Sarah Sieloff | CCLR | Download Powerpoint
- - Legal, Regulatory, & Environmental Assesment | Michael Stringer & Tiffany Johnson | Maul Foster Alongi & Washington Dept. of Ecology| Download Powerpoint
- - State & Federal Funding Programs | Alan Bogner, Tiffany Johnson, Connie Rivera, Deborah Burgess | U.S. EPA Region 10, Washington State Dept. of Ecology & Dept. of Commerce | Download Powerpoint
- - Mackner Scales - A Case Study | John Means & Mary Monahan | TerraGraphics, Washington State Dept. of Ecology & Dept. of Commerce | Download Powerpoint
- - Financing | Ignacio Dayrit | CCLR | Download Powerpoint
- - Grant Tips & Strategies | Ignacio Dayrit, Deborah Burgess, Michael Stringer | CCLR, U.S. EPA Region 10, Maul Foster Alongi | Download Powerpoint