This event is currently full. However you can register now and get added to a wait list. Those on the waitlist will be contacted and offered any seats that become available if registration is reopened, or if seats become available due to cancellations. Alternatively, you may register to participate in the workshop by live-stream online.
The workshop will be held at the Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. Seasoned professionals will address TOD and brownfield redevelopment tools and resources. Presenters include expert representatives from:
- U.S. EPA
- City & County of Honolulu - Transit Oriented Development
- Hawaii Department of Health
- Center for Creative Land Recycling
Who Should Attend?
- Property Owners
- Project Managers (public, private, and nonprofit)
- City Planners
- Construction Managers
- Redevelopment Managers
- Environmental Attorneys
- Practitioners engaged in the acquisition, funding, and development of properties
- Transit Oriented Development in the U.S. and the Honolulu Rail Transit Project (HRTP)
- Honolulu Transit Oriented Development Program
- Honolulu City & County Brownfield Assessment Grant
- Hawaii Department of Health Brownfields Inventory
- Brownfields Cleanup - Phase I and Phase II
- Case Studies
This workshop is free of charge.
Transportation & Parking:
The Blaisdel is accessable by several bus routes (1, 1L, 2, 2L, 3, 9, 40, 52, 53, 62, A, C & E). CLICK HERE to view a map of available public transit. Parking will be available for $6 at the Blaisdell.
*Note: The workshop runs from 8:30am until 3pm, however there is an optional additonal session that will continue until 4pm.
777 Ward Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96814