Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers (public, private, and nonprofit)
- City Planners
- Construction Managers
- Redevelopment Managers
- Environmental Attorneys
- Practitioners engaged in the acquisition, funding, and development of properties
- Overview of:
- Brownfield basics
- Legal processes
- Assessment, cleanup and redevelopment funding strategies
- U.S. EPA Grant Tips & Strategies
- Case Studies
- Project Specific Q & A and Brainstorming Session. Bring your projects, applications and questions. This is your chance to prep your community for a successful EPA Brownfield Grant application.
This workshop is FREE. Light refreshments will be provided, however you can bring your own lunch. Click HERE for a list of restaurants in downtown Knoxville.
Shortly after registering, you will be contacted and asked to complete a survey that will help us tailor the content of the workshop to your needs.
*Special Note: If you are interested in applying for an EPA brownfield grant and would like to have a one-on-one meeting with U.S. EPA and CCLR staff to discuss your application or project, please email email@example.com to schedule a meeting the morning of Wed. October 27th, prior to the workshop.
17 Market Square, #201
Knoxville, TN 37902