This event is currently full. If you are interested in attending, please add yourself to the waitlist by clicking "register now".
Don’t miss the premier brownfields redevelopment event of the year: Join CCLR and NALGEP (a division of CCLR) at the National Brownfields Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C. The Summit will bring together private, public and non-profit leaders from across the redevelopment industry and connect them with key decision makers in the nation's capital. Hear the latest in redevelopment policies, programs, and funding opportunities and interact directly with leading federal agency personnel. Regardless of your role within redevelopment, the Summit is the must-attend brownfields redevelopment event of 2018 year.
Summit participants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with key leaders of the Administration and Congress
- Learn about implementation of the new brownfields law (BUILD Act of 2018)
- Learn about how your Opportunity Zones are being implemented in designated areas
- Hear the latest developments surrounding federal funding opportunities and incentives
- Participate in roundtable discussions with EPA, HUD, DOT, Economic Development Administration, and Department of Agriculture
- Network with top redevelopment leaders from around the country
Agenda (subject to change)
Registration fees include a ticket to the Networking Reception, breakfast, lunch and refreshments. If you need a scholarship to attend, please contact email@example.com.
Join us as a sponsor! For customized sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jean Hamerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note to EPA grantees wishing to attend: Because federal funds cannot support advocacy, EPA grantees who attend Day 2 of this event must ensure that no federal grant funds support the portion of their travel that relates to advocacy. Additional costs attributed to participating in Day 2 may not be supported with EPA grant funds. If you have other questions, please ask your EPA grant manager.
921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE
Washington, DC 12207
District of Columbia
|Day 1, Sept 25th: Non-Profit and Government Registration||$ 225.00|
|Day 1, Sept 25th: For-Profit Registration||$ 575.00|
|Day 1 and 2, Non-Profit and Government Registration||$ 275.00|
|Day 1 and 2, For-Profit Registration||$ 675.00|