Join experts from CCLR, WA Ecology, Maul Foster Alongi and Alta S&E as we dive deep into best practices and the latest trends in brownfield redevelopment, and provide you with the tools and insights you need to advance your land reuse projects.
The conference will kick off with a regulatory overview, covering topics from the economics of brownfield reuse to uses of vacant and underutilized land and buildings, as well as issues unique to agricultural land.
MFA, Alta S&E, Ecology and the Kittitas Valley Fire and Rescue will outline successful case studies from Wenatchee, and Kittitas County. WA Ecology will talk about tools and grants to get moving on your brownfields sites.
Other topics include:
- Grants: State and Federal
- Due Diligence and Your Responsibility
- Working with Private Property Owners
- Redeveloping Agricultural areas and Town Centers
- Public, Private, Non-Profit, Community: How Can You Help?
- ASK THE EXPERT
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers (public, private, and nonprofit)
- City Planners
- Construction Managers
- Redevelopment Managers
- Environmental Attorneys
- Practitioners engaged in the acquisition, funding, and development of properties
10 N 8th St
Yakima, WA 98901
|Event Registration||$ 20.00|