Who should attend?
- Municipal and County elected officials
- Environmental and land-use engineers, attorneys and other professionals
- Planners, economic development specialists and grant writers
- Developers, bankers and insurance companies
- Anyone who wants to learn what’s new, what’s next, and what’s possible in community revitalization
What will you learn?
From big-picture trends to policy and funding specifics, CCLR creates programming that empowers our partners and attendees for success in land reuse:
- Opportunity Zones: How they work and their potential to spark revitalization
- Acessing state and federal resources and leveraging private investment
- Positioning properties to maximize market appeal
- Developments in remedial approaches and technologies
- Creating private-public partnerships
- Best practices to apply back home
Join us to make this the most consequential event in 2019 to drive new investment and job creating opportunities to your communities.
For our current program agenda, click here.
Distinguished speakers include:
- John McDonald | NYS Assemblymember
- Bob Richardson | Blue Cardinal Capital
- Rick Clarkson | NYS DEC
- Steven Black | RACER Trust
- Justin Rudgick | City of Oswego
- Erin Crotty | CHA Companies (former DEC Commissioner)
- Adam Zaranko | Albany County Land Bank
- Luis Aragon | City of New Rochelle
- Ryan Silva | NYS Economic Development Council
- Paul Beyer | NYS DOS
- Ed Flynn | LaBella Associates
- Julie Pacatte | Chazen Companies
- Andrew Kennedy | Center for Economic Growth
“The experts we’ve met at CCLR conferences inspired us to rethink our approach and gave us the tools to accelerate our development efforts.” Holly Granat, Onondaga County Office of the Environment
"Bringing so many practitioners together with specialized knowledge has helped us save time and find money." Amy Fisk, Niagara County Economic Development Corp.
Marketing Pitch Panel
Have a property to pitch to developers? Click here for more information on how to submit your property to the Marketing Pitch panel and put it on a path for revitalization.
Mark Gregor, LaBella Associates; Lya Theodoratos,U.S. EPA; Jeff Jones, Jeff Jones Strategies; Julie Pacatte, Chazen Companies; Paul Beyer, NYS DOS; Julie Sweet, NYS DOS; Kevin McCarty, GEI Consultants; Christian Mercurio, Mohawk Valley Edge; Rick Mustico, NYS DEC; Dave Ashton, NYS DOS; Lee ilan, NYC Office of Environmental Remediation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to support CCLR and this Summit and gain visibility for your services and values for healthy communities. Click here for our sponsorship levels. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you: LaBella Associates, Knauf Shaw, Bouquet Holstein, Harris Beach, Chazen Companies, GZA
Lodging / Directions
Hilton Garden Inn at 62 New Scotland Ave, Albany. We have reserved 20 government rate rooms at $115 on a first come first served basis. USE CODE CCLR. (ID will be required). Regular room rates are $174. USE CODE CCLR2. The block is held until May 11, 2019. Call 518-396-3500 to reserve your room.
TownePlace Suites Albany Downtown/Medical Center at 22 Holland Ave in Albany. We have secured a limited number of rooms at the $113 government rate (ID required) and $129 (no ID). Rooms will available on a first come first served basis and only until May 10, 2019. Book your group rate for Center for Creative Land Recycling.
We have raised scholarship funds to support non-profits or public entities that need to have the registration fee fully or partially waived in order to attend on a first-come first-served basis. Please fill out this form and contact Johanna Roth at email@example.com with any questions.
June 11, 2019 from 1pm to 6:15pm followed by Networking Reception and June 12, 2019 from 8am to 3:45pm
Early bird registration fees are available until April 1st, 2019.
130 New Scotland Ave