Equitable Community Revitalization Grant (ECRG) Feedback Sessions
The Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) Office of Brownfields is pleased to announce that Round 2 of the Equitable Community Revitalization Grant (ECRG) will open this summer. An estimated $85 million will be available to fund the assessment, investigation, and cleanup of contaminated sites in California communities for beneficial reuse. Public entities, nonprofits, and Tribes are eligible to apply for funds to incentivize cleanup and investment in California’s most disadvantaged areas. Learn more about the Equitable Community Revitalization Grant, tools and resources.
Over the past few months, DTSC’s Office of Brownfields has been coordinating and collaborating with stakeholders to enhance ECRG in an effort to provide the highest and best service to the vulnerable communities that we serve. As we continue to deepen our environmental justice lens, we are launching a feedback period. Our goal is to use virtual and in-person gatherings to better understand your concerns and aspirations, and then consider how we can reflect them in the ECRG.
- Tuesday, May 2 | 10 AM – 12 PM PDT: Focus on Applicants
- Tuesday, May 9 | 5:30 – 7:30 PM PDT: Focus on Environmental Justice Groups
- Thursday, May 11 | 6:00 – 8:00 PM PDT: Fontana Community Senior Center – 16710 Ceres Ave, Fontana
- Tuesday, May 16 | 6:00 – 8:00 PM PDT: Regional Water Quality Control Board – 1685 E Street, Fresno
During the ECRGatherings, you will:
- Learn how to apply for this transformative funding
- Ask us questions about how you can use this funding for environmental activities in your community
- Give us feedback on how we can expand the positive impact of our investment in your community
You are welcome to attend any or all ECRGatherings; however, to help us plan, please RSVP for the meeting(s) you plan on attending. Spanish translation will be available for all the meetings.
Water Quality Control Board
Fresno, CA 93706